"POWER MOVES": A Open Solutions Forum for Women In Business
Hosted and presented by: Professional Training for Women
As part of the launch of the only private training institution in North Carolina exclusively for women, Professional Training for WomenTM is hosting a networking mixer and open solutions forum discussing pressing issues women in business face.
This forum is about finding solutions to all the "Why's", "What's" and "How's". Here's some of things we'll address.
- What keeps you up at night?
- What are you struggling with?
- Why aren't you getting ideal clients?
- Why aren't you making enough money to pay the bills?
- Why is your business still feeling like an expensive hobby?
- Why can't you seem to bring in consistent revenue or turn a profit?
- Why is it difficult to find adequate funding and capital to grow your business?
- Why is it challenging to balance time, family and personal life with growing a business?
- Why is it so challenging for you get the proper support (emotional and family)?
- How do I fix all of these problems?
We're not simply discussing the issues, we know why despite the growth in women-owned businesses, women still struggle. This forum is a "solutions" forum for a reason, you'll hear from women in the Triangle who run and operate profitable businesses and coaches who will offer practical solutions.
According to a 8/13/13 Forbes.com article, the number of women-owned firms in the U.S. grew 59 percent between 1997 and 2013, one-and-a-half times the national average. About 8.6 million women-owned businesses in the U.S. are now generating more than $1.3 trillion in revenues and providing jobs for 7.8 million workers.
However these same women often close down business within the first 5 years or struggle during the first 5 years due to lack of planning, lack of access to capital, inconsistent sales flow, ineffective marketing activities, unidentified targets, etc...
It's YOUR time. Come and get your questions answered and don't hold back because we will not hold back on you.
No childcare? No problem!
Because we are moms and we serve moms, we're most definitely mom friendly. We'll have activities and childcare providers right in the next room so bring your children and do good business. NO EXCUSES!
We look forward to seeing you there! We're also celebrating Triangle Entrepreneurship Week (Sept. 9-13)!